Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: You get paid for the whole darn report even though.. (Views: 58)

Are there any companies who offer part-time IC work with a flexible - PJ

Posted: Apr 9th, 2012 - 8:44 am

schedule?  I currently work weekends for a wonderful company where I have contracted for a certain number of lines, and my schedule is totally flexible as to when I get those lines done.  I also work a job during the week as an IC, but the schedule is completely rigid.  I was required to choose from 3 schedules, none of which were very good schedules, but I had to make a choice and stick with it.

My contract for this company states that I have to work for them for 2 months or pay $200, and my 2 months is up the end of this month, so I want to leave that company and find another part-time job with a flexible schedule.  I take care of my elderly mother who had back surgery a few months ago and never fully recovered from it.  When she needs things done, if I don't get up and help her right away, she will try to do things for herself and will end up hurting herself or falling, so I really need a job where I can contract for a certain number of lines and have a very flexible schedule in which to do them.

Please let me know if you are aware of any companies that allow an IC to do this.  Thanks for your help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)