Tech Help Today's Top Viewed: Crap.. (Views: 64)
To right there with you: Are you by any - chance with the SM Posted: Apr 6th, 2012 - 6:38 pm In Reply to: right there with you - sm
large company that was just bought by another really large company? I am and if you are, maybe we should get together by email or IM program. I think the more we communicate, the better off we are. This is one of the biggest problems with this industry, they like to keep us isolated from each other.
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Need some advice please
- Still have not received W2 and 1099
- Loss of smell
- Does anyone else get personally offended?
- We Type Transcription..
- I will never understand how looking at QC stuff
- Coding/Billing-worth it?!
- To all new MTs
- Open Letter to TTS employees
- Is the system slow for anyone else
- Medical spellchecker and expander
- QA or QC or whatever filled in the following
- Full-Time MTs needed
- Word help
- SOFTSCRIPT MONITORS THESE POSTS!!!
- Contact information for Superior Global, Plano, TX
- FOOT PEDAL
- Fluency questions
- 7c per line with assistmed
- Question to AP employees with the health plan
- Anyone else get their hours changed recently
- Looking for a Microcassette Transcriber
- Winsock errors on ChartNet
- Is nobody working?
- Opt Out Of Daily Inspirations
- System down?
- Thinking of applying with Nuance
- I just made 4.67 an hour after taxes because
- East MT and other MM HDS2Coders, how is the
- Fierce backlash against the liberal who trashed the PC police
- my funny
- Romney says No to 2016
- To Obama: Take off the sissy pants, put on the big boy pants, and (sm)
- The patient has a negative "speciley" test of the knee?? anyone know? nm
- Is Precyse a good company to work for?
- Any good MT jobs out there?
- Fixing clock out
- My vent for the week and, of course, it's about FIESA.
- Spent more time manually entering CCs
- Is there any way to pull in a doctor's name
- Fluency questions
- Taliban Are Not Terrorists, or So Says the White House
- So, where's all the proud TTS cheerleaders, no
- I feel like I am QA'ing ILPs, but I am not QA'ing.
- QA score deducting points if they are able to resolve the blank...