Tech Help Today's Top Viewed: That is not true. .. (Views: 30)
I understand that ExpressScribe plays the - voice file, it loads SM Posted: Apr 6th, 2012 - 6:35 pm In Reply to: Very easy to use - been there
the file when you click on load. My stupid question is after that happens, do you type the file in word where you had placed it originally? I think my confusion is I was not sure if you actually type in ExpressScribe and your post explained a lot to me. I still need this answered so I can really "get" it. Thanks for any help with this.
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Billing -- a softer, gentler approach ... sm
- ventral hernia repair with mesh
- Voter Fraud?
- I used to care
- Doctor in NY tests positive for Ebola
- Need to start a union
- I don't remember how to log into enrich
- Cat coming to my house, kind of skittish but
- Mandatory Schedule Changes?
- Note to moderator
- How popular do you think Pay Pal is?
- retraining programs to those of us displaced by work going off shore
- Do you ever have to work while a repair person....
- Medical Transcriptionists/VR Editors needed!
- Psych Medical Transcriptionists (ICs Only)
- Obama Asserts Fast and Furious Executive Privilege Claim for Holder’s Wife
- Are there still any companies that do VA transcriptions?
- Ever hear of VMTS in Springfield, Missouri?
- Anyone here at Nuance use a laptop for work?
- Honey Boo-Boo
- Marriage opinions please
- So the TSMs fired/let go
- Any EditScript 10 Users
- ISO MT experienced in nephrology
- BISS or RISS
- Finally hit send!
- SAN DIEGO AREA, PART-TIME, IN-HOUSE TRANSCRIPTIONIST
- Canadian Parliment
- Top meteorologist now admits: "Climate Change" is bogus.
- new CEO
- Unable to Reach Server
- StenTel needs MTs!
- MModal Perks program. I just bought a
- Doby's (?) solution in ophthalmic surgery
- Quarterly Bonus
- Anyone can help with information about a keyboard. I am looking
- Minimum wage
- TSM blood bath...wish they would have fired me
- Doc spelling patient's name, says S as in Satan, then laughs...
- Loud Cars/Inconsiderate Neighbor
- writing out numbers
- Desperate Dems use lynching imagery to bring out black vote
- What is purpose of putting in a password for new posts
- Anybody with Fluency audio fail?
- He's like poison. No, no, don't help me, Barry. (sm)
- Evidence supports officer's account of shooting in Ferguson.
- And it has begun
- Stedmans Medical Terminology Flash Cards
- Help Please!
- POLL: Dem advantage with women collapses