Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help Today's Top Viewed: I did look at them, and you have to remember .. (Views: 52)

Very easy to use - been there

Posted: Apr 5th, 2012 - 7:40 am In Reply to: Some questions about ExpressScribe - Feeling stupid

Don't worry, Express Scribe is easy to use. After you download it and open it up, you save your file where you would like, and when you need it, the 2nd button over is load, you click on that and it brings up a directory so you can find your file, click on it, and you are ready to go. You might have to set up your foot pedal, which is also fairly easy. If you have problems, I actually found that using the hot keys is not really all that hard once you get used it. They are in a comfortable place, and I have used my computer while getting my car fixed without the cumbersome foot pedal. Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)