Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Op reports.. (Views: 66)
QA - anon Posted: Mar 24th, 2012 - 1:42 pm In Reply to: and this... - sm
You are absolutely 100% correct. I could have written this post myself. You know what I think all this QA crap does? Makes us less confident and ruins our performance. I can't tell you how many times I have brought this up to management. I was a 99.9% quality, then came (kicking and screaming) to this company, lost 40% of my wages, work twice as much and now have to FIGHT to keep 99% because of the "ninja QAs." I actually have my own pet name for them. I literally have chest pain every day that goes away when I am not sitting in front of this computer. You are correct, exploitation of women, isolated, trapped. It's a sad realization.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Multiple Openings (Basic 4, Rad, Path, Clinic), all shifts, FT or PT
- Experience at Summerville Medical Transcription?
- Religion and mainstream
- Would someone please explain to me
- Op reports
- When I have doubts about my decision to leave,
- Diagnosis of social deviant behavior. sm
- Hello coders! Could I kindly ask a few questions?
- TTS - anyone happy there?
- Data Entry - Couponing!
- OMFS - Hall drill with a 7 to 1 bur
- Help with med. Patient has quite a large list of meds. sm
- Please tell me. I am not up on this at all
- I am beyond mad
- Joint Commission SR & Outsourcing Overseas, sm.
- Any TTS ICs out there?
- Employment verification
- Sometimes I think knowing much is scary
- Coping with addiction/mental illness
- I want to consider going to Andrews for their coding program
- Why are we being penalized for QC percentage over 10%?!
- I stand by the "animal" in my post about the protesters
- OmniMD, anything good/bad about working for them?
- Princeton Transcription
- Questions About Precyse
- Emdat Inscribe 6 and making a copy
- MT and coder
- problem with nts mail
- AHIMA Basic Coding Program, anyone else take this?
- mmodal MOT
- Separation of church and state....
- Looking for a specific keyboard cover
- Why is it impossible to find out the cost of Andrews
- Is paying for a different time zone legal?
- CLOUD DICTATION anyone using this for clients
- Watched the special: "The Clintons: Crooked as A
- This I believe--Conservative media punked
- We've been trying to tell you liberals forever, but (sm)
- If anybody gets a DVT during these months of mandatory OT
- SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!
- Hillary: "We Made Mistakes" (on our taxes).
- Family problem...
- are we down, stuck
- For those working today
- Can anyone recommend a good coding program for an