Experienced Radiology and Ortho Editors Desired - Entrada Health Posted: Mar 19th, 2012 - 6:12 am
Entrada Health, Inc.
Entrada is a high growth Healthcare Information Technology Company based in Brentwood, TN. Due to this growth we are searching for highly qualified candidates who want to work in an exciting and fast growing sector of the healthcare industry. Entrada provides a clinical documentation solution that eases the pain for healthcare providers adopting an electronic health record system. Deployed on smartphones, web-based tools, and PCs, Entrada’s clinical documentation and information sharing technology protects productivity during EHR adoption by maintaining physicians’ natural, dictation-based workflow.
We are seeking experienced Radiology and Orthopedic Speech Recognition Editors that have a passion for the industry and a desire to work for some of the most prestigous orthopedic institutes in the country. Entrada pays extremely competitive per line and per job rates offering independent contractor positions that allow you the ability to earn while staying in control of your work schedule.
Come join the organization that is embracing Healthcare IT technology and learn new and innovative ways to edit and partner with the Electronic Medical Record.
To apply for one of our great positions, please go to our website career page at www.entradahealth.com/careers and apply today. You may also email email@example.com for more details.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Billing -- a softer, gentler approach ... sm
- ventral hernia repair with mesh
- Voter Fraud?
- I used to care
- Doctor in NY tests positive for Ebola
- Need to start a union
- I don't remember how to log into enrich
- Cat coming to my house, kind of skittish but
- Mandatory Schedule Changes?
- Note to moderator
- How popular do you think Pay Pal is?
- retraining programs to those of us displaced by work going off shore
- Do you ever have to work while a repair person....
- Medical Transcriptionists/VR Editors needed!
- Psych Medical Transcriptionists (ICs Only)
- Obama Asserts Fast and Furious Executive Privilege Claim for Holder’s Wife
- Are there still any companies that do VA transcriptions?
- Ever hear of VMTS in Springfield, Missouri?
- Anyone here at Nuance use a laptop for work?
- Honey Boo-Boo
- Marriage opinions please
- So the TSMs fired/let go
- Any EditScript 10 Users
- ISO MT experienced in nephrology
- BISS or RISS
- Finally hit send!
- SAN DIEGO AREA, PART-TIME, IN-HOUSE TRANSCRIPTIONIST
- Canadian Parliment
- Top meteorologist now admits: "Climate Change" is bogus.
- new CEO
- Unable to Reach Server
- StenTel needs MTs!
- MModal Perks program. I just bought a
- Doby's (?) solution in ophthalmic surgery
- Quarterly Bonus
- Anyone can help with information about a keyboard. I am looking
- Minimum wage
- TSM blood bath...wish they would have fired me
- Doc spelling patient's name, says S as in Satan, then laughs...
- Loud Cars/Inconsiderate Neighbor
- writing out numbers
- Desperate Dems use lynching imagery to bring out black vote
- What is purpose of putting in a password for new posts
- Anybody with Fluency audio fail?
- He's like poison. No, no, don't help me, Barry. (sm)
- Evidence supports officer's account of shooting in Ferguson.
- And it has begun
- Stedmans Medical Terminology Flash Cards
- Help Please!
- POLL: Dem advantage with women collapses