Experienced Radiology and Ortho Editors Desired - Entrada Health Posted: Mar 19th, 2012 - 6:12 am
Entrada Health, Inc.
Entrada is a high growth Healthcare Information Technology Company based in Brentwood, TN. Due to this growth we are searching for highly qualified candidates who want to work in an exciting and fast growing sector of the healthcare industry. Entrada provides a clinical documentation solution that eases the pain for healthcare providers adopting an electronic health record system. Deployed on smartphones, web-based tools, and PCs, Entrada’s clinical documentation and information sharing technology protects productivity during EHR adoption by maintaining physicians’ natural, dictation-based workflow.
We are seeking experienced Radiology and Orthopedic Speech Recognition Editors that have a passion for the industry and a desire to work for some of the most prestigous orthopedic institutes in the country. Entrada pays extremely competitive per line and per job rates offering independent contractor positions that allow you the ability to earn while staying in control of your work schedule.
Come join the organization that is embracing Healthcare IT technology and learn new and innovative ways to edit and partner with the Electronic Medical Record.
To apply for one of our great positions, please go to our website career page at www.entradahealth.com/careers and apply today. You may also email email@example.com for more details.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Code status
- I am totally done with medical transcription!!!!!!
- please help with this word
- Got fired today....
- Anyone have a child or know about attention deficit
- I know how you all feel now about having a silent HDSM.
- 112 columns
- eye drop medication--can't understand
- I guess Keystrokes didn't waste enough people's time
- entitled an injection
- Odd question maybe, but does Synernet send you an Infinity 1 or 2 pedal? sm
- Inscribe Jobs
- Question re: DTS Oklahoma workload
- Pathology, Acute Care, and Rad Openings
- entry level jobs
- Anyone attempting to download new virus program for TT?
- This is a poll of sorts. No company names needed.
- Nuance in the News today
- During Obama’s Speech at Democratic Campaign Rally, Crowd Does Something ‘Weird&acir
- Orthopedic Transcriptionist needed!
- Fluency 7.5
- Precyse Solutions
- This takes the cake SM
- Obama administration quietly prepares surge of millions of new immigrant IDs
- Saince feedback please
- Is Anyone Happy At Nuance?
- New MT
- Does Nuance pay a portion of a weight loss program?
- Anybody here on Medicaid? Do you know if
- Remedy is not working, so cannot file a ticket.
- Acute Care Transcription
- Martin Luther King, Jr.'s niece: 'Moral bankruptcy' ruling Washington, D
- A toxic president
- Asked to work extra so people in India who take our jobs
- is it stat or STAT ?
- On iPad making Facetime calls, other person can
- DON'T GIVE UP
- Critics: Ebola appointment latest in missteps by officials
- OBAMA GOLFS FOR 4 HOURS, 40 MINUTES ON SATURDAY, THEN HOLDS NIGHTTIME EBOLA MEETING--WHICH NEW EBOLA
- going from BeyondTXT to Emdat?
- TEddie Munster Cruz - Doctor of Green Eggs
- The left gets it....compromise to get rid of the
- Silly Sarah - fleecing her own---will they
- Sticking around until Dec 25.
- Of course
- Question about diabetes
- Nothing but mush-mouthed.....