Experienced Radiology and Ortho Editors Desired - Entrada Health Posted: Mar 19th, 2012 - 6:12 am
Entrada Health, Inc.
Entrada is a high growth Healthcare Information Technology Company based in Brentwood, TN. Due to this growth we are searching for highly qualified candidates who want to work in an exciting and fast growing sector of the healthcare industry. Entrada provides a clinical documentation solution that eases the pain for healthcare providers adopting an electronic health record system. Deployed on smartphones, web-based tools, and PCs, Entrada’s clinical documentation and information sharing technology protects productivity during EHR adoption by maintaining physicians’ natural, dictation-based workflow.
We are seeking experienced Radiology and Orthopedic Speech Recognition Editors that have a passion for the industry and a desire to work for some of the most prestigous orthopedic institutes in the country. Entrada pays extremely competitive per line and per job rates offering independent contractor positions that allow you the ability to earn while staying in control of your work schedule.
Come join the organization that is embracing Healthcare IT technology and learn new and innovative ways to edit and partner with the Electronic Medical Record.
To apply for one of our great positions, please go to our website career page at www.entradahealth.com/careers and apply today. You may also email email@example.com for more details.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Do you think MM could work their coders like they
- There is a company that cares out there
- According to NBC, investigators found…
- Dear Doctors
- Medication for C difficile called Deficit?? Dificit??
- Did anyone else just agree to a nightshift job for a large hospital
- President signs order to fight superbugs
- Suing the seelers may be an effective
- A new take on "getting under your skin"
- Can anybody tell me the good, bad, ugly on Accuscribes Transcription Service out of Maryland?
- Thank you, doctor. It's about time you told
- Immediate Opening with Nuance!! SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!!
- Are there any companies that do not test?
- Rand Paul: 'We Need to Stay the Heck Out of Their Civil War'
- Amphion ?
- Has Anyone Applied with QED Transcription?
- Enough is enough
- TTS - Acute 2nd Shift MTs needed
- Kansas may go green--I'll take green over
- Imagine all the outrage--Islamophobia
- Former or current Nuance employees, please go to post on that board asking
- Officer Wilson testifies in front of Grand Jury
- Dear VR:
- affected vs effected
- He can't even put on a good war.
- Tech help - making a comma with the left hand
- AP Interview: Iraq Premier Nixes US Ground Troops
- Employee versus IC
- PT or FT clinic/hospital transcriptionists wanted
- compensation question-- SS
- Republican sequestration cut CDC funding
- Despite the attempt at Republican voter suppression
- Healthcare Documentation Specialist Pay
- How about a show of "likes," here. How many of you would participate in legal action for
- I know some posts would be repetitive to board regulars, but
- Termination, i.e. quitting.
- Darn, I didnt get on either list
- Recommend a Good Company
- Need help understanding a Fiesa grading, if possible
- Promised work, but didn't deliver
- Has anyone heard of/worked for Midwest Transcription Service? sm
- Anybody else
- "IN-HOUSE" Per Diem RadiologyTranscriptionist Needed
- CBS Transcription pay for Radiology
- 'Dereliction of duty': Obama's worst scandal
- Can anybody tell me the good, bad and ugly on TSI Systems, Inc out of Arizona?
- Anyone know what a sounds like hula mammalian toe is. nm
- Look what would have gone through spell check