Does anyone who works for MModal have just one or two accounts? - adkmt Posted: Feb 23rd, 2012 - 12:03 pm
How does anyone work like this? What is there to care about and take pride in? This is an evil company.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- To Imedx
- OMG, I'm LMAO. Michelle's healthy lunches being
- Curious - so what were the "consequences" for those who didn't do mandatory OT?
- Beyond burned out
- MLS who give good feedback
- Anyone have input on SoftScript??
- Punished for blanks because of poor dictators
- Really going to look somewhere else now
- Radiology Transcriptionist Needed
- Retinal Transcriptionists ONLY
- I am proud of the All American blowback
- charging per audio hour
- CP hoop jumping - I should have been a circus performer...nm
- RHDS exam
- Sound quality deteriorating
- pay calculation? something wrong?
- Acute Care MTs Needed!
- Mike Pence's own words from 2000 website. Ryan White funding only towards those "s
- It would be interesting to type exactly verbatim
- Furious. Why tattle to your superior that an MT is a no show - Clueless IMedX leads
- QA guidelines
- Mosab Hassan Yousef, "Son of Hamas" founder
- Damage control?
- ACL repair
- Confrontational grown kid, so tired
- Looking for Positive Feedback About Nuance
- Having a hard time . . .
- mmodal perks
- OOW procedure?
- The future of coding?
- Hmmm, Gov Pence
- How often do you get 99-100% for the week
- Two days, 85 rooms, $242K for MO's
- It's all been said before...
- Talking Type
- 28 + Year MLS Leaving MT
- Madonna on TV
- 15-year-old boy with aneurysm
- Is Medscribe in Indiana still around? - NM
- Governor Mike Pence is either very dumb
- Dear God. Kerry says a deal possible if
- Does RW ever answer e-mails/phone
- Okay, this illustrates why I think goof is too good for him.
- Wow! Accounts have little work and did not meet minimum
- Hiring FT, PT, and Weekend MTs!
- When it comes to keyboards, am I the
- Is anyone happy at Softscript?
- POTUS is speaking at Kennedy Center-CNN
- ONE EMAIL FROM OBLIVION: HILLARY’S BIG BET ON SECRET SERVER
- Oncology and Acute Care Positions!