Landmark Transcription, Inc. - eScription Posted: Feb 17th, 2012 - 3:15 pm
Landmark Transcription, Inc. located in St. David’s, PA is hiring experienced eScription MTs and Editors.
Our client is transitioning to eScription and we’d love you have you join us. We are hiring experienced MT’s with CURRENT ACUTE CARE transcription (typing) experience who also love editing on eScription. For the next several months, we will be doing straight typing on eScription transitioning to editing as the system learns.
Please send resume and preferred shift to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full time only. Schedule should include at least one weekend day per week. Typical schedules are Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday through Thursday. We have multiple shifts available. Please let us know your preference.
To learn more about Landmark Transcription, please visit us at www.landmarktranscription.com.
LINK/URL: Landmark Transcription, Inc.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Excellent article about the deterioration of notes for patient care
- Do you think MM could work their coders like they
- There is a company that cares out there
- According to NBC, investigators found…
- Dear Doctors
- Medication for C difficile called Deficit?? Dificit??
- Did anyone else just agree to a nightshift job for a large hospital
- President signs order to fight superbugs
- Suing the seelers may be an effective
- A new take on "getting under your skin"
- Can anybody tell me the good, bad, ugly on Accuscribes Transcription Service out of Maryland?
- Thank you, doctor. It's about time you told
- Immediate Opening with Nuance!! SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!!
- Are there any companies that do not test?
- Rand Paul: 'We Need to Stay the Heck Out of Their Civil War'
- Amphion ?
- Has Anyone Applied with QED Transcription?
- Enough is enough
- TTS - Acute 2nd Shift MTs needed
- Kansas may go green--I'll take green over
- Imagine all the outrage--Islamophobia
- Former or current Nuance employees, please go to post on that board asking
- Officer Wilson testifies in front of Grand Jury
- Dear VR:
- affected vs effected
- He can't even put on a good war.
- Tech help - making a comma with the left hand
- AP Interview: Iraq Premier Nixes US Ground Troops
- Employee versus IC
- PT or FT clinic/hospital transcriptionists wanted
- compensation question-- SS
- Republican sequestration cut CDC funding
- Despite the attempt at Republican voter suppression
- Healthcare Documentation Specialist Pay
- How about a show of "likes," here. How many of you would participate in legal action for
- I know some posts would be repetitive to board regulars, but
- Termination, i.e. quitting.
- Darn, I didnt get on either list
- Recommend a Good Company
- Need help understanding a Fiesa grading, if possible
- Promised work, but didn't deliver
- Has anyone heard of/worked for Midwest Transcription Service? sm
- Anybody else
- "IN-HOUSE" Per Diem RadiologyTranscriptionist Needed
- CBS Transcription pay for Radiology
- 'Dereliction of duty': Obama's worst scandal
- Can anybody tell me the good, bad and ugly on TSI Systems, Inc out of Arizona?
- Anyone know what a sounds like hula mammalian toe is. nm