Several acute care accounts: MTs, MTEs, Team QAs - TTD INC Posted: Feb 16th, 2012 - 4:15 pm
The Transcription Doctors, Inc.
P.O. Box 55
Tollhouse, CA 93667
a) Chartnet Medical Transcriptionist / 7.5 cents per 65-character line. All straight typing; coverage needed for 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift Tues-Sat, Sun-Thurs or Thursday thru Monday. Must have experience in acute care environment. Experience on Chartnet not required. We are willing to train on all aspects of Chartnet.
b) Chartnet Medical Transcription Editor / 3 cents per 65-character line. This is all voice recognition editing, no typing. Dictators are great, very clear! A proficient MTE can produce a large volume of work on this account. Coverage needed for 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift for Tues thru Sat or Sun thru Thurs. Must have experience in acute care environment. Experience on Chartnet not required. We are willing to train on all aspects of Chartnet.
c) EScription Medical Transcriptionist / 8 cents per 65-character line for typing and 3 cents per 65-characer line for voice recognition editing; coverage needed for 2nd & 3rd shift for Tues thru Sat or Sun thru Thurs; weekend only positions also available. Must have experience in acute care environment. Experience on EditScript not required. We are willing to train on all aspects of EditScript. This is an established account, and we need more coverage to keep the weekends within TAT.
d) Openings for Team QA - Hiring for Sun-Thurs; Tues-Sat; as well as Fri, Sat & Sun coverage for Acute Care Escription & Chartnet accounts. All positions are IC positions. Must have experience in acute care environment. It would be your responsibility to monitor the work pool for any PENDS that come in from our MTs, clearing them as they come in, and providing feedback to our MTs. Once the senior QA releases you from review, you will then be able to submit work directly to the client as well as release MTs from QA review once they are averaging 98.5% or better quality. We can also supply you with an MT ID if you'd like to produce live work as well for 8 cents straight typing and 3 cents for voice recognition editing.
** NO OFFSHORE OR NEWBIES, PLEASE! ** **NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!!**
As an IC, your hours are flexible. We do ask, though, that you give us a general idea as to when you'll be working so that we can make sure we are properly staffed 24/7.
Please copy/paste your resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send as ATTACHMENTS.
***Please specify in the subject line as to what position and shift you are applying for.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- How many, if any, of you...
- BIL suffering pain, numbness, tingling in hands
- Now it's gone into
- "Returning to office job after 30 years"
- Hmmmmm....THAT paycheck won't pay the bills.
- Have any of you ever sent in resumes/applications *while* you're working your shift?
- "what a long, strange trip it's been" (Grateful Dead)
- If someone were to start school for coding would they
- DTS in OK
- Performance management ... who's on it?
- Newborn "Fentruder & garth" restriction?
- Andrews too good to be true?
- Any current information on Opti-Scripts
- Question ... something different today. Please humor me ...
- Where does this come from
- Job dilemma
- Outta Here
- Study:Chicago criminals avoid gun stores, shows,
- Thoughts on Inner Circle
- 3 Full Time 2nd Shift Acute Care Speech Editors Needed Immediately
- Monday mashup
- So sad to watch
- Why o why o why is ASR now using
- OMG, from what I hear in the background, this doc
- Is there a problem with the board programming?
- Anybody NOT running out of work
- Your Evening Chuckle
- Impending NJA. Present job only dictated 5 minutes ago.
- Escription companies
- when and if would the word "sclerosus" be used?
- "Conversate." As in conVERSE, as in talk.
- Is there any way out of this?
- Coupon KickStart
- Number of jobs
- where can I find the out of work policy? I have looked
- almost 6 am here NJA
- I can't WAIT until I'm gone!! About 6 mos.
- Anybody else getting NJA?
- Just what we need. Jihadis driving our school buses. (sm)
- Synernet people, anybody understand
- USA Type, LLC in Minn
- Curious as to what medical coding is
- When are they going to quit using that horrible swap board?
- How many LPH for PT required? Thanks. nm
- Shorthand help -- bksp key throws into spasms
- Can anyone recommend a good shoe?
- Mmodal for coding - sm