Several acute care accounts: MTs, MTEs, Team QAs - TTD INC Posted: Feb 16th, 2012 - 4:15 pm
The Transcription Doctors, Inc.
P.O. Box 55
Tollhouse, CA 93667
a) Chartnet Medical Transcriptionist / 7.5 cents per 65-character line. All straight typing; coverage needed for 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift Tues-Sat, Sun-Thurs or Thursday thru Monday. Must have experience in acute care environment. Experience on Chartnet not required. We are willing to train on all aspects of Chartnet.
b) Chartnet Medical Transcription Editor / 3 cents per 65-character line. This is all voice recognition editing, no typing. Dictators are great, very clear! A proficient MTE can produce a large volume of work on this account. Coverage needed for 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift for Tues thru Sat or Sun thru Thurs. Must have experience in acute care environment. Experience on Chartnet not required. We are willing to train on all aspects of Chartnet.
c) EScription Medical Transcriptionist / 8 cents per 65-character line for typing and 3 cents per 65-characer line for voice recognition editing; coverage needed for 2nd & 3rd shift for Tues thru Sat or Sun thru Thurs; weekend only positions also available. Must have experience in acute care environment. Experience on EditScript not required. We are willing to train on all aspects of EditScript. This is an established account, and we need more coverage to keep the weekends within TAT.
d) Openings for Team QA - Hiring for Sun-Thurs; Tues-Sat; as well as Fri, Sat & Sun coverage for Acute Care Escription & Chartnet accounts. All positions are IC positions. Must have experience in acute care environment. It would be your responsibility to monitor the work pool for any PENDS that come in from our MTs, clearing them as they come in, and providing feedback to our MTs. Once the senior QA releases you from review, you will then be able to submit work directly to the client as well as release MTs from QA review once they are averaging 98.5% or better quality. We can also supply you with an MT ID if you'd like to produce live work as well for 8 cents straight typing and 3 cents for voice recognition editing.
** NO OFFSHORE OR NEWBIES, PLEASE! ** **NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!!**
As an IC, your hours are flexible. We do ask, though, that you give us a general idea as to when you'll be working so that we can make sure we are properly staffed 24/7.
Please copy/paste your resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send as ATTACHMENTS.
***Please specify in the subject line as to what position and shift you are applying for.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Ascend Transcription in Va
- Another one bites the dust.
- Bill Clinton says politicians should stop the Ebola "blame game"
- Good news
- ADT mistakes
- Obama's Still Got It
- MTs fight back and win
- Code status
- I am totally done with medical transcription!!!!!!
- please help with this word
- Got fired today....
- Anyone have a child or know about attention deficit
- I know how you all feel now about having a silent HDSM.
- 112 columns
- eye drop medication--can't understand
- I guess Keystrokes didn't waste enough people's time
- entitled an injection
- Odd question maybe, but does Synernet send you an Infinity 1 or 2 pedal? sm
- Inscribe Jobs
- Question re: DTS Oklahoma workload
- Pathology, Acute Care, and Rad Openings
- entry level jobs
- Anyone attempting to download new virus program for TT?
- This is a poll of sorts. No company names needed.
- Nuance in the News today
- During Obama’s Speech at Democratic Campaign Rally, Crowd Does Something ‘Weird&acir
- Orthopedic Transcriptionist needed!
- Fluency 7.5
- Precyse Solutions
- This takes the cake SM
- Obama administration quietly prepares surge of millions of new immigrant IDs
- Saince feedback please
- Is Anyone Happy At Nuance?
- New MT
- Does Nuance pay a portion of a weight loss program?
- Anybody here on Medicaid? Do you know if
- Remedy is not working, so cannot file a ticket.
- Acute Care Transcription
- Martin Luther King, Jr.'s niece: 'Moral bankruptcy' ruling Washington, D
- A toxic president
- Asked to work extra so people in India who take our jobs
- is it stat or STAT ?
- On iPad making Facetime calls, other person can
- DON'T GIVE UP
- Critics: Ebola appointment latest in missteps by officials
- OBAMA GOLFS FOR 4 HOURS, 40 MINUTES ON SATURDAY, THEN HOLDS NIGHTTIME EBOLA MEETING--WHICH NEW EBOLA