Several acute care accounts: MTs, MTEs, Team QAs - TTD INC Posted: Feb 16th, 2012 - 4:15 pm
The Transcription Doctors, Inc.
P.O. Box 55
Tollhouse, CA 93667
a) Chartnet Medical Transcriptionist / 7.5 cents per 65-character line. All straight typing; coverage needed for 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift Tues-Sat, Sun-Thurs or Thursday thru Monday. Must have experience in acute care environment. Experience on Chartnet not required. We are willing to train on all aspects of Chartnet.
b) Chartnet Medical Transcription Editor / 3 cents per 65-character line. This is all voice recognition editing, no typing. Dictators are great, very clear! A proficient MTE can produce a large volume of work on this account. Coverage needed for 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift for Tues thru Sat or Sun thru Thurs. Must have experience in acute care environment. Experience on Chartnet not required. We are willing to train on all aspects of Chartnet.
c) EScription Medical Transcriptionist / 8 cents per 65-character line for typing and 3 cents per 65-characer line for voice recognition editing; coverage needed for 2nd & 3rd shift for Tues thru Sat or Sun thru Thurs; weekend only positions also available. Must have experience in acute care environment. Experience on EditScript not required. We are willing to train on all aspects of EditScript. This is an established account, and we need more coverage to keep the weekends within TAT.
d) Openings for Team QA - Hiring for Sun-Thurs; Tues-Sat; as well as Fri, Sat & Sun coverage for Acute Care Escription & Chartnet accounts. All positions are IC positions. Must have experience in acute care environment. It would be your responsibility to monitor the work pool for any PENDS that come in from our MTs, clearing them as they come in, and providing feedback to our MTs. Once the senior QA releases you from review, you will then be able to submit work directly to the client as well as release MTs from QA review once they are averaging 98.5% or better quality. We can also supply you with an MT ID if you'd like to produce live work as well for 8 cents straight typing and 3 cents for voice recognition editing.
** NO OFFSHORE OR NEWBIES, PLEASE! ** **NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!!**
As an IC, your hours are flexible. We do ask, though, that you give us a general idea as to when you'll be working so that we can make sure we are properly staffed 24/7.
Please copy/paste your resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send as ATTACHMENTS.
***Please specify in the subject line as to what position and shift you are applying for.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Have a chance at what I believe is a great job.
- Wonder if US is doing background checks on the Syrian
- Over 50 terrorist attacks thwarted since
- Productivivity not being met : (
- Medical Records info sold on the internet
- Gravida 4, Para 2, "zero two two" ?
- Oh the irony - or the hypocrisy?
- 0.04 or 0.014 inch guidewire?
- Shift Change-again
- New dermatology account
- Anyone heard of this stuff?
- Duly-noted Transcription
- I have a few questions for some info I really need. (sm)
- Anyone else not replying to nasty emails? Vent
- Why do doctors try to spell?
- Leave of Absence
- Can anyone recommend a good accounting software
- "Brought in IM" ??
- Uh, uh, uh, ah, ah
- This is what happens when you use our tax money
- Anyone know Elwood? Proof to back up claim
- Here we go again with NJA
- Alpha, CommandHealth, or GIS?
- Does anyone work for Probity as a QA editor? Not an MT. What has your experience been?
- Message deleted
- Vern and Amy out
- Wow!! I just got the invitation to test email from
- OTI QC
- Are You Safe on That Sofa?
- Cardiology followup
- CNN poll - over 50% of the country doesn't trust
- Dragon back-end
- How Many Minutes a Day?
- MT-poll, MT attire
- Dictaphone MLSs NEEDED!
- If an MT goes from Tier 1 to Tier 2, do they
- VR Bloopers
- MTE from India
- need help re using laptop for work
- Need experienced IC/MT for surgery and HPs
- EHR/EMR interfacing without platform?
- New in box Glimmer Stereo PC Headset by Insight & IN-USB-2 Foot Pedal by Infinity Both $60.
- Medical reports downloading into your music library for Ipod
- "CooTek Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit against Nuance Communications, Inc. in Shanghai"
- Time to sue
Full-Time MT (Urology)
- heard back from inhouse job!