2nd/3rd Shift Acute Care MLS Positions - Accentus, Inc US Acute Care Division Posted: Feb 16th, 2012 - 9:38 am
Accentus, Inc. - US Acute Care Division
Accentus Inc. – US Acute Care Division (formerly Transolutions) is looking for highly-qualified, professional and experienced Medical Language Specialists to work on healthcare documentation transcription and editing for our clients
Openings on 2nd/3rd Shift
We want to hire the best of the best, so if you:
- Take pride in the work you produce.
- Have a drive to succeed in a production-based environment.
- Possess experience with ESL Physician dictation.
- Have 2 or more years of acute care experience.
- Experience with clinical work a plus.
… then, we want to work with YOU!
Accentus offers some of the best compensation in the industry, including competitive production pay, bonuses, insurance benefits, paid time off, 401(k) and more. We also have an internet platform that works with Windows XP, Vista AND Windows 7.
- At least 2 years of MT/VR experience, preferably 5 years (some in acute care).
- Working knowledge of Speech Recognition Editing.
- Minimum availability--24 hrs per week and at least ONE weekend day
- We also have some part-time WEEKEND only assignments (15hrs/weekend).
If you’re interested in working for a company that appreciates what you do, recognizes your hard work, and provides professional growth opportunities, check out www.accentusinc.com and see where we can help you take your career!
Please apply at www.accentusinc.com and choose the link for Acute Care positions.
LINK/URL: Accentus, Inc
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)