Company Board Today's Top Viewed: 6 cpl per 43 character line, straight typing.. (Views: 44)
MEDINK? Or Medical INK? - Medical INK MT Posted: Dec 22nd, 2011 - 12:11 pm In Reply to: MEDINK - KAG
Hi--I've worked for Medical INK Corporation (their website is medink.com) out of Florida for over 10 years and never have been "picked apart" by QA. I'm not sure if that is who you are talking about, but wanted to let you know that Medical INK has been a great company to work for. Management is nice, they pay on time. They expect quality from their MTs, but like I said, I've never had any issues!
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- MEDINK - KAG (Views: 1027, 2011-12-22, 10:08 am)
- MEDINK? Or Medical INK? - Medical INK MT
- Bill Clinton says politicians should stop the Ebola "blame game"
- Good news
- ADT mistakes
- Obama's Still Got It
- MTs fight back and win
- Code status
- I am totally done with medical transcription!!!!!!
- please help with this word
- Got fired today....
- Anyone have a child or know about attention deficit
- I know how you all feel now about having a silent HDSM.
- 112 columns
- eye drop medication--can't understand
- I guess Keystrokes didn't waste enough people's time
- entitled an injection
- Odd question maybe, but does Synernet send you an Infinity 1 or 2 pedal? sm
- Inscribe Jobs
- Question re: DTS Oklahoma workload
- Pathology, Acute Care, and Rad Openings
- entry level jobs
- Anyone attempting to download new virus program for TT?
- This is a poll of sorts. No company names needed.
- Nuance in the News today
- During Obama’s Speech at Democratic Campaign Rally, Crowd Does Something ‘Weird&acir
- Orthopedic Transcriptionist needed!
- Fluency 7.5
- Precyse Solutions
- This takes the cake SM
- Obama administration quietly prepares surge of millions of new immigrant IDs
- Saince feedback please
- Is Anyone Happy At Nuance?
- New MT
- Does Nuance pay a portion of a weight loss program?
- Anybody here on Medicaid? Do you know if
- Remedy is not working, so cannot file a ticket.
- Acute Care Transcription
- Martin Luther King, Jr.'s niece: 'Moral bankruptcy' ruling Washington, D
- A toxic president
- Asked to work extra so people in India who take our jobs
- is it stat or STAT ?
- On iPad making Facetime calls, other person can
- DON'T GIVE UP
- Critics: Ebola appointment latest in missteps by officials
- OBAMA GOLFS FOR 4 HOURS, 40 MINUTES ON SATURDAY, THEN HOLDS NIGHTTIME EBOLA MEETING--WHICH NEW EBOLA
- going from BeyondTXT to Emdat?
- TEddie Munster Cruz - Doctor of Green Eggs
- The left gets it....compromise to get rid of the