Company Board Today's Top Viewed: strange response.. (Views: 50)
MEDINK? Or Medical INK? - Medical INK MT Posted: Dec 22nd, 2011 - 12:11 pm In Reply to: MEDINK - KAG
Hi--I've worked for Medical INK Corporation (their website is medink.com) out of Florida for over 10 years and never have been "picked apart" by QA. I'm not sure if that is who you are talking about, but wanted to let you know that Medical INK has been a great company to work for. Management is nice, they pay on time. They expect quality from their MTs, but like I said, I've never had any issues!
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- MEDINK - KAG (Views: 1149, 2011-12-22, 10:08 am)
- MEDINK? Or Medical INK? - Medical INK MT
- lenticular incision?
- Medical INK
- Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it
- Anyone getting activity reports? sm
- Prayers needed for best friend
- strep screen
- Multiple Openings (Basic 4, Rad, Path, Clinic), all shifts, FT or PT
- Experience at Summerville Medical Transcription?
- Religion and mainstream
- Would someone please explain to me
- Op reports
- When I have doubts about my decision to leave,
- Diagnosis of social deviant behavior. sm
- Hello coders! Could I kindly ask a few questions?
- TTS - anyone happy there?
- Data Entry - Couponing!
- OMFS - Hall drill with a 7 to 1 bur
- Help with med. Patient has quite a large list of meds. sm
- Please tell me. I am not up on this at all
- I am beyond mad
- Joint Commission SR & Outsourcing Overseas, sm.
- Any TTS ICs out there?
- Employment verification
- Sometimes I think knowing much is scary
- Coping with addiction/mental illness
- I want to consider going to Andrews for their coding program
- Why are we being penalized for QC percentage over 10%?!
- I stand by the "animal" in my post about the protesters
- OmniMD, anything good/bad about working for them?
- Princeton Transcription
- Questions About Precyse
- Emdat Inscribe 6 and making a copy
- MT and coder
- problem with nts mail
- AHIMA Basic Coding Program, anyone else take this?
- mmodal MOT
- Separation of church and state....
- Looking for a specific keyboard cover
- Why is it impossible to find out the cost of Andrews
- Is paying for a different time zone legal?
- CLOUD DICTATION anyone using this for clients
- Watched the special: "The Clintons: Crooked as A
- This I believe--Conservative media punked
- We've been trying to tell you liberals forever, but (sm)
- If anybody gets a DVT during these months of mandatory OT