Non-Medical IC Transcriptionists wanted - CLK Transcription Posted: Dec 15th, 2011 - 7:21 pm
I have received hundreds of emails - some with resumes that were not reviewed, and I have been in contact with many and others will hear from me shortly. Thank you for your response.
To "ginger Spicey" Shame you did not use your real email, I had a response for you, taking time out of my busy day, but you used an eroneous email. Sorry.
Thanks again to those who replied. Keep an eye out over the next few days because we have just brought on additional cients as well. We look forward to adding some of you to our team.
Yes, here I am again. Looking for newbies or others interested in working some interviews, a rare round table, and other non medical transcription projects. Audios are for the most part clear, but of course not always, and are 80 percent one on one interviews.
You will be considered an IC and make your own hours, and can turn away work for any reason as long as communication is clear and prompt.
Starting rate for ANY IC transcriptionist is $21.00 per audio hour transcribed, and increases quickly. Special projects pay more.
For those of you who question the rate - the national norm is lower at approximately $15 per audio hour. We can debate that all night, but if you want to debate - I have no time - I have work to do and lots of it.
My team is a family and we are swamped. So if you want to work consistently on your own schedule - send me an email telling me why I want to assign projects to you. No resumes. I do not hire employees and do not review resumes. Transcription@clktranscription.com is the email address to use. Email to any other email will not be responded to. I am much too busy to chase down emails.
Again you will be an IC, and all I ask is that you have word, a good connection, AIM messenger, great grammar skills, can follow very easy instructions, and want to learn ftp if you do not know it know. Absolutely must have great communication skills. Must remember to breathe periodically, have fun and enjoy the work.
I love the newbie with minimal or no experience, and love to work with them to get them on point. I also love the military. We pride ourselves in our military presence. Must be US or Canadian citizen. A 1099 will be issued yearly.
We are the fastest growing non-medical transcription company based in the US. Yes, we also do medical - but this is for NONMEDICAL only for the time being.
You can check me out thoroughly at www.clktranscription.com and follow links to other sites where I am registered and recommendations and referrals are posted.
Again, if you are just looking to debate work, my company, or rate - that's fine - I am glad you have time - here at CLK we do not. So if you want to help us out, we would love to have you.
There are approximately 7 slots open and more sure to come with an average 5 new clients per week for the past 6 months steady.
We are located in Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania, and there is no testing. As an IC you tell me your qualifications and we verify it through the work you do. We work to build your skills with you and you become part of a growing team of great individuals who have their first private client - CLK.
(I hope I covered everything needed, and answered most questions. Sorry if abrupt - not intended, just busy and have little time right now for nicities.)
CLK Transcription, Inc
LINK/URL: Non-Medical IC Transcriptionists wanted
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Thoughts on Inner Circle
- 3 Full Time 2nd Shift Acute Care Speech Editors Needed Immediately
- Monday mashup
- So sad to watch
- Why o why o why is ASR now using
- OMG, from what I hear in the background, this doc
- Is there a problem with the board programming?
- Anybody NOT running out of work
- Your Evening Chuckle
- Impending NJA. Present job only dictated 5 minutes ago.
- Escription companies
- when and if would the word "sclerosus" be used?
- "Conversate." As in conVERSE, as in talk.
- Is there any way out of this?
- Coupon KickStart
- Number of jobs
- where can I find the out of work policy? I have looked
- almost 6 am here NJA
- I can't WAIT until I'm gone!! About 6 mos.
- Anybody else getting NJA?
- Just what we need. Jihadis driving our school buses. (sm)
- Synernet people, anybody understand
- USA Type, LLC in Minn
- Curious as to what medical coding is
- When are they going to quit using that horrible swap board?
- How many LPH for PT required? Thanks. nm
- Shorthand help -- bksp key throws into spasms
- Can anyone recommend a good shoe?
- Mmodal for coding - sm
- What conceivable explanations exist for NOT being told who your POC team is?
- Looking for CCS Exam Prep book...anyone?nm
- With the horrid MM ASR output, bad dictation and cesspool, enough to make you go postal!
- Planned Parenthood videos AGAIN debunked
- I don't get the benefit of such a huge incentive ...
- ESL Doctors
- Okay, well DON'T take a breath...
- AHIMA-how long does it take to get your ATT letter once applying for a paying to take the CCS exam?
- Love RobtReich for this pretty accurate article, IMO
- Jumping ALL OVER today
- Getting the worst dictators today.
- Obviously, the ability to get through medical
- Drug help
- MEDICAL CODING/ANDREWS VERSUS ALLIED
- medication help
- To those being harassed, it is almost September