SmartDoc - Red Posted: Mar 26th, 2011 - 3:08 pm In Reply to: Smart Doc out of Florida - sore fingers
I have been with SmartDoc for almost 2 years now and have found them to be a company with plenty of work and they pay on time. They have recently gone through a managment change and things are still getting worked out communication wise, but again plenty of work and pay is always correct and on time. I would recommend giving them a shot! :)
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- New MT
- Does Nuance pay a portion of a weight loss program?
- Anybody here on Medicaid? Do you know if
- Remedy is not working, so cannot file a ticket.
- Acute Care Transcription
- Martin Luther King, Jr.'s niece: 'Moral bankruptcy' ruling Washington, D
- A toxic president
- Asked to work extra so people in India who take our jobs
- is it stat or STAT ?
- On iPad making Facetime calls, other person can
- DON'T GIVE UP
- Critics: Ebola appointment latest in missteps by officials
- OBAMA GOLFS FOR 4 HOURS, 40 MINUTES ON SATURDAY, THEN HOLDS NIGHTTIME EBOLA MEETING--WHICH NEW EBOLA
- going from BeyondTXT to Emdat?
- TEddie Munster Cruz - Doctor of Green Eggs
- The left gets it....compromise to get rid of the
- Silly Sarah - fleecing her own---will they
- Sticking around until Dec 25.
- Of course
- Question about diabetes
- Nothing but mush-mouthed.....
- New specs posted on Fiesa with NO notification. Previous
- I just do not get it.
- Message to all posters
- Wendy Davis (mud spewer Dem from Tx) (sm)
- How do we request time off without pay?
- Dr. Manny: An open letter to the Ebola czar, Ron Klain
- A type of catheter
- Tweets from our new czar. Bet he does wish
- Walking Dead post. I've decided I'm going to tape and (sm)
- Do not give in to hysteria.
- Actually still can't get in ...
- Never mind....
- accessing Fluence 7.5 trainingon intranet
- Reliascript - unlimited long distance for EMR? sm
- Dorlands Illustrated Medical Dictionary, 31st w/study CD
- Lot of 6 Stedman's Word Books & Annotated Medical/Surgical Word Book
- Lot of 6 Stedman's Words Books, 5th Edition
- New Quality Index vs Old Quality Score
- System so slow, I keep thinking it is NJA.
- A new service to keep up morale in the operating room. Sm
- Anyone else notice how quiet it's been lately? sm
- Samsung to buy out Nuance