Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Contest.. (Views: 70)
Congratulations and I wish you all the best. - Excited Posted: Feb 22nd, 2011 - 6:38 am In Reply to: Taking the plunge - Enuf ie Enuf
We need someone who realizes we are humans. I am starting with a smaller company after working for a larger one for over 5 years. I am hoping that the more personal companies will be better. You got to start somewhere and I am excited to see you have the courage to do this.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Taking the plunge - Enuf ie Enuf (Views: 1824, 2011-02-20, 1:13 pm)
- Good Luck - Linda (Views: 1265, 2011-02-20, 1:56 pm)
- Good luck - old MT (Views: 1202, 2011-02-20, 2:47 pm)
- Congratulations and I wish you all the best. - Excited
- Dear Doctors
- Medication for C difficile called Deficit?? Dificit??
- Did anyone else just agree to a nightshift job for a large hospital
- President signs order to fight superbugs
- Suing the seelers may be an effective
- A new take on "getting under your skin"
- Can anybody tell me the good, bad, ugly on Accuscribes Transcription Service out of Maryland?
- Thank you, doctor. It's about time you told
- Immediate Opening with Nuance!! SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!!
- Are there any companies that do not test?
- Rand Paul: 'We Need to Stay the Heck Out of Their Civil War'
- Amphion ?
- Has Anyone Applied with QED Transcription?
- Enough is enough
- TTS - Acute 2nd Shift MTs needed
- Kansas may go green--I'll take green over
- Imagine all the outrage--Islamophobia
- Former or current Nuance employees, please go to post on that board asking
- Officer Wilson testifies in front of Grand Jury
- Dear VR:
- affected vs effected
- He can't even put on a good war.
- Tech help - making a comma with the left hand
- AP Interview: Iraq Premier Nixes US Ground Troops
- Employee versus IC
- PT or FT clinic/hospital transcriptionists wanted
- compensation question-- SS
- Republican sequestration cut CDC funding
- Despite the attempt at Republican voter suppression
- Healthcare Documentation Specialist Pay
- How about a show of "likes," here. How many of you would participate in legal action for
- I know some posts would be repetitive to board regulars, but
- Termination, i.e. quitting.
- Darn, I didnt get on either list
- Recommend a Good Company
- Need help understanding a Fiesa grading, if possible
- Promised work, but didn't deliver
- Has anyone heard of/worked for Midwest Transcription Service? sm
- Anybody else
- "IN-HOUSE" Per Diem RadiologyTranscriptionist Needed
- CBS Transcription pay for Radiology
- 'Dereliction of duty': Obama's worst scandal
- Can anybody tell me the good, bad and ugly on TSI Systems, Inc out of Arizona?
- Anyone know what a sounds like hula mammalian toe is. nm
- Look what would have gone through spell check
- Need help with medication listing
- Medical Coding outside the US
- Where do I find work at?????