s/l patent - Anja Posted: Jun 6th, 2010 - 10:25 am
Occluded right upper lobe posterior and superior segments "patent" into rear segment right upper lobe.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- s/l patent - Anja (Views: 801, 2010-06-06, 10:25 am)
- Keep up the good work
- Anyone willing to share their experience with individual counselling?
- Another critical backlog alert.
- "All lives matter," says Memphis cop.
need tips creating dictionary/short cuts
- Every group in our POD
- Looks like Subway Jared
- Maybe he and Perry can go to jail together!
- Does anybody know how many MTs MM has
- Must be the management
- I GIVE UP...
- Talk about the ... hitting the fan. This is really
- 14 hospitals. Just curious...
- Question about turning in notice...
- REX Transcription
- I wonder how much TSM and QA boss bonuses are.
- More corruption regarding Hildabeast
- Will there be any Great Performances this
- Just curious..what is your definition of a
- Have been really cruising on my productivity today, but then....
- Chartscript button disappeared
- Are you also a fan of Ghost Adventures?
- So, we can't afford to go back to college, you know, to get out of MT but - see msg
- We haven't gotten raises in a long time
- Anyone happy?
- How did they get a license ?
- Why Andrews?
- drug s/l gladvair
- The Client is Unhappy
- I just had the craziest thought
- Why Obama and Hillary Must Stop Donald Trump at All Costs
- Silent Type
- im still confused on why we get emails about TAT
- Why did the police officer do the U-turn
- You might be an MT with MM if
- Multiple Openings (Basic 4, Rad), FT and PT, all shifts
- Good news! New Ebola vaccine looks very
- minimun wage
- Veterans Affairs Contracts
- speech wreck
- being shot for "mistakes"
- Welp can sure use prayers. Going to the shelter
- Are there any American doctors left?
- Zions gift
- TTS Oncology Account
- A self-identify opportunity for veterans, disabilities, etc.
- Pathology Account for MM - Anyone working on these?
- Has anyone worked for Alpha Transcription recently?