Medication question about dopamine - mt Posted: Mar 19th, 2010 - 3:23 pm
I have a doc who is slurring a bit, but each time she says this she pronounces it differently (she says it about 6 times throughout the dictiation). I'm hearing "mics", "migs", and "mikes" per kg per minute
Here is a little background: dopaine started at 4 __/kg per minute. Patient has low BP, so they increased dopamine to 6 ___/kg per minute. It's going up and down and they keep adjusting from 6 to 4 to 6, etc,
Does anyone know if it would be mg or mcg or something different. I'm searching but just not certain.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Obama Deal Seeks to "Eliminate" Trade Barriers
- Spellcheck on Enterprise 5
- State Dept. Releases Hillary's "private" emails
- Obummer defends ISIS policy
- Free College Tuition-- Bernie Sanders
- Millions of dollars previously undisclosed
- Is there anywy to search the repository
- National MT Call-In-Sick Day 08/01/2015
- If Ms. is incorrect why does ASR print it?
- Wow hoo ASR can transcribe baseball games
- MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST : Work From home
- Jewelry store sign prompts same-sex couple
- How does QC improve line counts when there is never any work?
- Need some help, please
- What ever happened to Cymed?
- I hate the new Inscribe
- Ferguson protesters demand paychecks for gig they were hired to perform.
- searching for school
- Just a message from a physician
- We're in the driver's seat, so why aren't we driving?
- MT week survey.
- Op report: 5 mL "trocupper"?
- Good companies and bad ones..
- Multiple Openings - All Shifts - Basic 4, Rad, Path, Clinic, Ortho
- Down further on the board, there is a topic about pay
- CPhone 0421
- There is a message on the main board here sm
- I cautery or eye cautery
- Anyone else have Fluency downtime converted to production?
- s/l sponge tick
- We CAN make a difference
- HOLY COW!!!
- MT Contest for Thursday
- Reporting Companies to Labor Board?
- Watch out QA, you will probably be next
- Some stats to put the cost of food stamps into perspective. sm
- It's very fashionable now to dislike or even hate America in this
- Per diem or prn work?
- Medical Transcriptionist Unite for a Pay Raise
- Escription Employee Status
- To pee or not to pee
- Hey, you want gloom and doom, I'll give you
- Good night, David Letterman
- Mitt says he's not running
- I found out what hospitals are actually paying Nuance per line