To those who have ignored "The Transcription Doctors" (14 ads in 6 weeks) - Pat yourself on the back -- Way to Go Posted: Feb 28th, 2010 - 9:50 pm
To everyone who has been looking for a job for months with no response, PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK if you have had the integrity and fortitude to ignore all the posts that “The Transcription Doctors” have put on the Job Seeker’s Board (14 posts in 6 weeks).
It looks like they are getting desperate. Maybe they will finally figure out that no one with any self-confidence and experience is willing to work for them for the slave-labor wages they are offering (8 cpl straight and 3 cpl VR for an Independent Contractor).
If we can ALL stick together and ignore these low-paying offers, maybe some of the MTSOs will finally give us raises to keep us or offer higher starting wages to get us to work for them. If they want the best of the best, they have to pay for us.
Hang in there. Do not settle for a job because you are tired of looking. There are good jobs out there and we have to send a message that we are tired of working for less than minimum wage.
Days that TTD (The Transcription Doctors) has posted ads on MTStars Job Seeker’s Board:
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Billing -- a softer, gentler approach ... sm
- ventral hernia repair with mesh
- Voter Fraud?
- I used to care
- Doctor in NY tests positive for Ebola
- Need to start a union
- I don't remember how to log into enrich
- Cat coming to my house, kind of skittish but
- Mandatory Schedule Changes?
- Note to moderator
- How popular do you think Pay Pal is?
- retraining programs to those of us displaced by work going off shore
- Do you ever have to work while a repair person....
- Medical Transcriptionists/VR Editors needed!
- Psych Medical Transcriptionists (ICs Only)
- Obama Asserts Fast and Furious Executive Privilege Claim for Holder’s Wife
- Are there still any companies that do VA transcriptions?
- Ever hear of VMTS in Springfield, Missouri?
- Anyone here at Nuance use a laptop for work?
- Honey Boo-Boo
- Marriage opinions please
- So the TSMs fired/let go
- Any EditScript 10 Users
- ISO MT experienced in nephrology
- BISS or RISS
- Finally hit send!
- SAN DIEGO AREA, PART-TIME, IN-HOUSE TRANSCRIPTIONIST
- Canadian Parliment
- Top meteorologist now admits: "Climate Change" is bogus.
- new CEO
- Unable to Reach Server
- StenTel needs MTs!
- MModal Perks program. I just bought a
- Doby's (?) solution in ophthalmic surgery
- Quarterly Bonus
- Anyone can help with information about a keyboard. I am looking
- Minimum wage
- TSM blood bath...wish they would have fired me
- Doc spelling patient's name, says S as in Satan, then laughs...
- Loud Cars/Inconsiderate Neighbor
- writing out numbers
- Desperate Dems use lynching imagery to bring out black vote
- What is purpose of putting in a password for new posts
- Anybody with Fluency audio fail?
- He's like poison. No, no, don't help me, Barry. (sm)
- Evidence supports officer's account of shooting in Ferguson.
- And it has begun
- Stedmans Medical Terminology Flash Cards
- Help Please!
- POLL: Dem advantage with women collapses