To those who have ignored "The Transcription Doctors" (14 ads in 6 weeks) - Pat yourself on the back -- Way to Go Posted: Feb 28th, 2010 - 9:50 pm
To everyone who has been looking for a job for months with no response, PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK if you have had the integrity and fortitude to ignore all the posts that “The Transcription Doctors” have put on the Job Seeker’s Board (14 posts in 6 weeks).
It looks like they are getting desperate. Maybe they will finally figure out that no one with any self-confidence and experience is willing to work for them for the slave-labor wages they are offering (8 cpl straight and 3 cpl VR for an Independent Contractor).
If we can ALL stick together and ignore these low-paying offers, maybe some of the MTSOs will finally give us raises to keep us or offer higher starting wages to get us to work for them. If they want the best of the best, they have to pay for us.
Hang in there. Do not settle for a job because you are tired of looking. There are good jobs out there and we have to send a message that we are tired of working for less than minimum wage.
Days that TTD (The Transcription Doctors) has posted ads on MTStars Job Seeker’s Board:
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Different accounts
- Simple question regarding "exciting" changes to wage theft/pay plan.
- Nuance surely pays attorneys. I wonder if they know about
- These nationals
- Bilingual Transcriptionists Needed Both New and Experienced - San Francisco Transcription
- word expander program
- If it looks like IMEDX, talks like IMEDX, it is IMEDX
- Any word on the coding program?
- Help! This is a diagnostic report and does not include past medical sm
- CPAP problem
- Wow, Imedx
- mmodal perks
- Oh my--now that's an image
- A Pilot Program At Our Local Shelter
- OOW main acct
- So tired of getting dinged for item that was pended
- Happy News
- Why is erroneous information filled in by QC?
- Major Putin critic shot and killed in Moscow.
- MM accuracy
- Kaspersky update-does anyone's work?
- Clinical data analyst -- advice needed?
- Oh where oh where
- Hal Lindsey Report, February 27, 2015
- Got through my procedure okay
- Chihuahua post from below
- My account
- Pay Period
- Leonard Nimoy has died
- got the boot by TT-Imedx
- spaces after a period and pay
- Not a fun subject but I have toenail fungus
- Patient First
- 32,000 IRS emails uncovered
- Walkers war on 100,000 public union terrorists
- Stop yawning
- Text printing out so small on HP Deskjet
Questions for those fired by imedx?
- Day 3 OOW on primary
- Some food for thought (while we are in the bread lines)
- Whoops! The Department of Justice Admits That It Misunderstood U.S. Citizenship Law
- Eight Crossings, Inc., Sacremento, CA
- Just curious about our nit-picky
- words having to be corrected over and over
- Hematology/Oncology Transcriptionist
- If it were not so laughable I might be upset. Their fake QC percentages