To those who have ignored "The Transcription Doctors" (14 ads in 6 weeks) - Pat yourself on the back -- Way to Go Posted: Feb 28th, 2010 - 9:50 pm
To everyone who has been looking for a job for months with no response, PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK if you have had the integrity and fortitude to ignore all the posts that “The Transcription Doctors” have put on the Job Seeker’s Board (14 posts in 6 weeks).
It looks like they are getting desperate. Maybe they will finally figure out that no one with any self-confidence and experience is willing to work for them for the slave-labor wages they are offering (8 cpl straight and 3 cpl VR for an Independent Contractor).
If we can ALL stick together and ignore these low-paying offers, maybe some of the MTSOs will finally give us raises to keep us or offer higher starting wages to get us to work for them. If they want the best of the best, they have to pay for us.
Hang in there. Do not settle for a job because you are tired of looking. There are good jobs out there and we have to send a message that we are tired of working for less than minimum wage.
Days that TTD (The Transcription Doctors) has posted ads on MTStars Job Seeker’s Board:
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- We've been trying to tell you liberals forever, but (sm)
- If anybody gets a DVT during these months of mandatory OT
- SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!
- Hillary: "We Made Mistakes" (on our taxes).
- Family problem...
- are we down, stuck
- For those working today
- Can anyone recommend a good coding program for an
- Last Night's White House Correspondents Dinner
- Looking for particular software
- Set of 18 Stedman's Word Books
- To working coders: Can you describe how
- ICD-9 AND ICD-10
- Looks like Al Sharpton has a new buddy
- Relatively new to MM. What really is a POD, anyway? nm
- Can anyone share how much Breitner pays per line?
- "State Certified" Birth Certificate
- "Religious beliefs must change" for the sake of abortion, (sm)
- Such grace and poise...
- Fluency down
- Anyone get their CCS and start working out of
- Anyone Hired?
- IMedX is sucking the life out of me
- I am sending out hugs ((((((POD PEOPLE)))))) so sorry you are being so tortured. sm
- Let go from IMedX
- I see that more than 150 people have looked at my post, but no recommendations
- OOW AGAIN
- s/l protazapine
- My experience with Synernet
- Just when you thought it could not get any worse
- Be Sure To Watch "The Clintons: Two Corrupt Slimeballs" Tonite
- Have you noticed that Nuance is a lot like
- Anyone who has taken FMLA please respond
- Amphion...what are the min. hours for part-time? Any PT benefits?
- Fired or quitting?
- We're on mandatory OT for, what, going on 6 weeks,
- Re: Primary caregiver/mom with dementia
- Recommendations for transcriptionists who are getting hearing aids
- Estate tax repealed
- Any Amphion Weekend Warriors out there?
- Eyeballs, Acuity
- what kind of questions are these
- Any CA Keystrokes MTs out there?
- Foot pedal, C-phone
- Missing paystub
- I cannot believe how bad the output is today!