On-The-Mark Transcription - Kim Posted: Jan 9th, 2010 - 6:27 pm
I was just offered a job from On-The-Mark Transcription and am wondering if anyone knows or has experience with this company? I cannot find them on the better business bureau. It is a smaller company and pays less than most places but hires many new graduates. I am worried about getting into something that might be "unsafe". Please respond if you have heard anything about this company. Thanks.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- On-The-Mark Transcription - Kim (Views: 5161, 2010-01-09, 6:27 pm)
- On the mark or OTM - TBaum (Views: 2628, 2010-01-10, 10:01 am)
- OTM - Old MTSO (Views: 2070, 2010-01-10, 10:30 am)
- OTM - Amanda (Views: 2879, 2010-01-12, 11:13 pm)
- OTM - BlackJack (Views: 1652, 2010-01-13, 3:30 pm)
- East MT and other MM HDS2Coders, how is the
- Fierce backlash against the liberal who trashed the PC police
- my funny
- Romney says No to 2016
- To Obama: Take off the sissy pants, put on the big boy pants, and (sm)
- The patient has a negative "speciley" test of the knee?? anyone know? nm
- no pay for 6 weeks from hire date
- Is Precyse a good company to work for?
- Any good MT jobs out there?
- Fixing clock out
- My vent for the week and, of course, it's about FIESA.
- Spent more time manually entering CCs
- Is there any way to pull in a doctor's name
- Fluency questions
- Taliban Are Not Terrorists, or So Says the White House
- So, where's all the proud TTS cheerleaders, no
- Is it worth it to read MT textbooks for fun?
- I feel like I am QA'ing ILPs, but I am not QA'ing.
- QA score deducting points if they are able to resolve the blank...
- Billing program through Andrews
- DaTscan showed asymmetric s/l radiotration noted in the basal ganglia - sm
- Text Expander with existing MT basics dictionary for download?
- How to Quit
- Question about baby shower etiquette.
- TTIMedx W2's - Just got my second one from (sm)
- Help! In PE, doc says s/l spine occult scoliosis?
- Is Netscript in Arkansas employee or IC status?
- My group
- Daily statistics
- Maybe we MTs should start a writing campaign to hospitals/medical facilities...
- Are there ILPs
- Got my W2 yesterday in the mail
- Full-Time Pathology
- TT/IMEDX Cancer Account
- Oh "Phil" if only you truly understood the English language
- Penn Foster
- As much as I detest the huge unforgiving
- FutureMT-Good school?!
- Advice on companies worth going for
- Any FutureNet people?
- AAPC versus Andrews
AAPC versus Andrews
- fussy dictator who's not a good doctor
- Has anyone ever quit a job because they kept you on
- Constant sitting
- Am I crazy?
- Is Keystrokes under the umbrella of Nuance