Hammertoe surgery "surge eritome" - Kathy M. Posted: Jan 8th, 2010 - 4:33 pm
Hi I'm transcribing a surgical procedure to correct Hammertoe and there is a sentence I can't put together.
"A surge eritome was then used to make a hole in the base of the middle phalanx to accommodate the peg of the proximal phalangeal head."
Any idea what surge eritome could be?
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- I am proud of the All American blowback
- charging per audio hour
- CP hoop jumping - I should have been a circus performer...nm
- RHDS exam
- Sound quality deteriorating
- pay calculation? something wrong?
- Acute Care MTs Needed!
- Mike Pence's own words from 2000 website. Ryan White funding only towards those "s
- It would be interesting to type exactly verbatim
- Furious. Why tattle to your superior that an MT is a no show - Clueless IMedX leads
- QA guidelines
- Mosab Hassan Yousef, "Son of Hamas" founder
- Damage control?
- ACL repair
- Confrontational grown kid, so tired
- Looking for Positive Feedback About Nuance
- Having a hard time . . .
- mmodal perks
- OOW procedure?
- The future of coding?
- Hmmm, Gov Pence
- How often do you get 99-100% for the week
- Two days, 85 rooms, $242K for MO's
- It's all been said before...
- Talking Type
- 28 + Year MLS Leaving MT
- Madonna on TV
- 15-year-old boy with aneurysm
- Is Medscribe in Indiana still around? - NM
- Governor Mike Pence is either very dumb
- Dear God. Kerry says a deal possible if
- Does RW ever answer e-mails/phone
- Okay, this illustrates why I think goof is too good for him.
- Wow! Accounts have little work and did not meet minimum
- Hiring FT, PT, and Weekend MTs!
- When it comes to keyboards, am I the
- Is anyone happy at Softscript?
- POTUS is speaking at Kennedy Center-CNN
- ONE EMAIL FROM OBLIVION: HILLARY’S BIG BET ON SECRET SERVER
- Oncology and Acute Care Positions!
- The dictators who speak the lowest
- Based on the error email I got. I'm saying
- Why is IMEDX not just laying off all of us?
- RETURNING JOBS
- Walking Dead. Not commenting on the show as (sm)
- C-Phone CA-128
- Teaching immigrants to unionize
- Ugh, I wonder why we have been on 'radio silence' for DAYS now.
- Now this should make everyone happy, (sm)