Lexiscan Myoview -- see message - Jane Posted: Dec 28th, 2009 - 1:22 am In Reply to: s/l Lexi Myoview stress test?? - Shella
If you are having a 2 day Lexiscan Myoview, the rest portion will be on the first day and the Lexiscan stress portion will be on the second day.
How is the Test Performed?
The test consists of 2 parts, under resting conditions and after Lexiscan induced stress.
The resting portion is generally done first. An I.V. line will be started to allow ease of the injection. The I.V. will be removed after the Lexiscan portion is completed.
Approximately 20-30 minutes after the first injection the resting images will be taken. You will lie on a special table and the camera will rotate above and around your chest while the pictures are being taken. This will take about 15 minutes to complete.
The Lexiscan part of the test is done next. While you are sitting up you will be given an infusion lasting 10 seconds of Lexiscan. The Dr. and/or Nurse Practitioner will be watching your EKG and monitoring your blood pressure the entire time. You may have some, all, or no side effects to the Lexiscan. Side effects may include headache, warm sensation in the body, tightness in the throat, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, or nausea.
Immediately after the Lexiscan is injected, the Myoview tracer is injected.
EKG and blood pressure will continue to be monitored until it is back to normal. Approximately 30 minutes after the Lexiscan, the 2nd set of pictures will be taken. It is very important you lie very still while the camera takes the pictures. You may breathe normally during all the pictures.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- ACL repair
- Confrontational grown kid, so tired
- Looking for Positive Feedback About Nuance
- Having a hard time . . .
- mmodal perks
- OOW procedure?
- The future of coding?
- Hmmm, Gov Pence
- How often do you get 99-100% for the week
- Two days, 85 rooms, $242K for MO's
- It's all been said before...
- Talking Type
- 28 + Year MLS Leaving MT
- Madonna on TV
- 15-year-old boy with aneurysm
- Is Medscribe in Indiana still around? - NM
- Governor Mike Pence is either very dumb
- Dear God. Kerry says a deal possible if
- Does RW ever answer e-mails/phone
- Okay, this illustrates why I think goof is too good for him.
- Wow! Accounts have little work and did not meet minimum
- Hiring FT, PT, and Weekend MTs!
- When it comes to keyboards, am I the
- Is anyone happy at Softscript?
- POTUS is speaking at Kennedy Center-CNN
- ONE EMAIL FROM OBLIVION: HILLARY’S BIG BET ON SECRET SERVER
- Oncology and Acute Care Positions!
- The dictators who speak the lowest
- Based on the error email I got. I'm saying
- Why is IMEDX not just laying off all of us?
- RETURNING JOBS
- Walking Dead. Not commenting on the show as (sm)
- C-Phone CA-128
- Teaching immigrants to unionize
- Ugh, I wonder why we have been on 'radio silence' for DAYS now.
- Now this should make everyone happy, (sm)
- Anyone have a micro cassette transcriber?
- Nuance stock with C- rating
- NTS Australia
- AHIMA Salary Survey
- Cobra insurance
- "Obama's Middle East Policy is 'Willful Ignorance'l
- email on Friday
- Maybe this is the Hildabeast competition we've been
- I just got an e-mail that there is a large backlog.
- Same old story
Has anyone ever called a facility and told them their work was being sent offshore
- Radical in Chief has a new BFF. (sm)
- Lawmakers gasp when black Dem Rep accuses colleague’s 18-month-old of being racist