I cut and pasted commands below but these are for Enterprise Express Editor - lka Posted: Dec 8th, 2009 - 9:02 pm In Reply to: key commands for Dictatphone Extext - recall
Try these below. I did notice you said Alt Y for capitalization and here it is Control Y, and control P for play, stop. In fact, all of these commands. So, maybe try alt in your case, whereas it is control here. Hope this helps.
KEYSTROKE QUICK REFERENCE-Word Client
Ctrl+A Prompt CC dialog box list
Ctrl+I Session statistics
Ctrl+J From body of document to Document Information Screen
Ctrl+N Saves, spell checks, and prompts New doc, sends to facility
Ctrl+R Inserts Normal
Ctrl+T Trash/Cancel without saving
Ctrl+W Change work type
Ctrl+Ctrl Activates ESP screen
F7 Spell check
Ctrl+Shift+N Signs off text job, but not voice
Ctrl+Q Exit EXT Transcription (from menu).
Control L Sends to QC
KEYSTROKE QUICK REFERENCE-ExEditor
Alt + F2 decrease speed
Ctrl + F2 Increase speed
Ctrl + P Start or Stop Playback
F2 Increase volume
Shift + F2 Decrease volume
Alt + up arrow Format heading
Shift F3 or Ctrol + Y Toggle three capitalization modes
Ctrl + D Delete
Ctrl + A Modify cc list
Ctrl + E Insert anomaly
Ctrl + R Insert normal to left
Ctrl + shift + R Insert normal to right
Ctrl + shift + 3 Numbered list
Ctrl + Z Undo last keystroke
Ctrl + . Magic period
Ctrl + , Magic comma
Ctrl + shift + ; Magic colon
Ctrl + ; Magic semicolon
Ctrl + - Magic hyphen
Ctrl + Enter Magic return
Ctrl + H Move one character to the left
Ctrl + L Move one character to the right
Ctrl + M Align the text insertion point with the audio position
Ctrl + shift + M Align the audio position with the text insertion point
Home Move to the beginning of the current line
End Move to the end of the current line
Ctrl + Home Move to the beginning of the document
Ctrl + End Move to the end of the document
Ctrl + up arrow Move to the beginning of the current paragraph
Ctrl + down arrow Move to the end of the current paragraph
Ctrl + Q Move to the next dictation anomaly (blank)
Ctrl + Shift + Q Move to the previous anomaly
Ctrl + right arrow Move to the beginning of the next word
Ctrl + left arrow Move to the beginning of the previous word
Ctrl + J Select the next word to the left
Ctrl + K Select the next word to the right
Ctrl + shift + J Expand selection to the left by one word
Ctrl + shift + K Expand selection to the right by one word
Shift + F11 Select from insertion point to beginning of draft text
Alt + shift + F11 Select from insertion point to end of draft text
Ctrl + Shift + up arrow Select to the beginning of the paragraph
Ctrl + Shift + down arrow Select to the end of the paragraph
Shift + Home Select to the beginning of the current line
Shift + End Select to the end of the current line
Ctrl + S Search for documents
Ctrl + D Start a new transnet document
Ctrl + Alt + J Edit job information
Ctrl + W Change worktype in body of note
Ctrl + Alt + H Hold the document
Ctrl + I View session statistics
Ctrl + Alt + L Flag the document for MCR
Ctrl + Shift + L Flag the document for MCR but continue the voice file
Ctrl + N End the document –saves, spell checks, and send to facility
Ctrl + Shift + N End the document but continue the voice file, sends the first document thru to the facility
Ctrl + T Trash the document
Alt + F4 Log out of ExEditor
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Imedx - ? on the low paying acct - do you think we'll be
- Are the police, in general, for or against
- So Ben and Don are tied--I vote for Ben
- Don't want to leave the U.S.
- Moving to VA
- Why hasn't Hillary withdrawn
- FTP site
- OKMT, did you get unemployment approved?
- Minimum line count "survey"
- Infraware/Linda Tate Advert
- Is it me ?
- Has anyone ever filed for & been able to
- Hillary received plan to impeach Clarence Thomas
- How many, if any, of you...
- BIL suffering pain, numbness, tingling in hands
- Now it's gone into
- "Returning to office job after 30 years"
- Hmmmmm....THAT paycheck won't pay the bills.
- Have any of you ever sent in resumes/applications *while* you're working your shift?
- "what a long, strange trip it's been" (Grateful Dead)
- If someone were to start school for coding would they
- DTS in OK
- Performance management ... who's on it?
- Newborn "Fentruder & garth" restriction?
- Andrews too good to be true?
- Any current information on Opti-Scripts
- Question ... something different today. Please humor me ...
- Where does this come from
- Job dilemma
- Outta Here
- Study:Chicago criminals avoid gun stores, shows,
- Thoughts on Inner Circle
- 3 Full Time 2nd Shift Acute Care Speech Editors Needed Immediately
- Monday mashup
- So sad to watch
- Why o why o why is ASR now using
- OMG, from what I hear in the background, this doc
- Is there a problem with the board programming?
- Anybody NOT running out of work
- Your Evening Chuckle
- Impending NJA. Present job only dictated 5 minutes ago.
- Escription companies
- when and if would the word "sclerosus" be used?
- "Conversate." As in conVERSE, as in talk.
- Is there any way out of this?
- Coupon KickStart
- Number of jobs